Following responsibilities & qualifications:Responsibilities
- Conduct research to determine the parameters of a robotic application.
- Design robotic systems from start to finish.
- Develop and implement software that will control robots.
- Create prototypes and work on necessary components.
- Develop cost-effective and efficient processes to produce the machines.
- Perform integration tests and quality control.
- Apply machine learning techniques.
- Create complete documentation for robotic systems.
- Monitor the use of robotic systems and optimize their functionality.
- Troubleshoot defects in the robot design.
- Keep abreast of advancements in robotics and relevant fields of engineering.
- Previous experience as a robotics engineer or similar role.
- Knowledge of cost, efficiency, and productivity optimization methods.
- Ability to develop and evaluate integrated systems.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Responsible for installation/download/upload/modification software program of line/machine at factory and customer site.
- Responsible for intergradation/synchronization complete line/machine at factory and customer site.
- Responsible for installation and commission of machine line at factory and customer site
- Support customer offline/online for troubleshoot machine related issue
- Need to travel as per business needs
- Flows the software development lifecycle
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Provides information by collecting analyzing and summarizing development and service issues
- Evaluate customer URS to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required for the project
- In charge if daily operations software programing needs such as planning, issuing and following up to on customer requirement and project executions
- Project guideline and timeline management initial project
- Follow up counterpart for software related issue, updated program modification in logic etc
Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
4 -6 years of experience in:
- Strong problem solving, technical, math and science skills
- Strong written and verbal communication in English. Spanish is a plus.
- Availability to travel.
- Good understanding of customer needs.
Si cumples con todos estos requisitos y deseas formar parte de nuestro Grupo para desarrollar tu carrera profesional y crecer con nosotros, envía tu currículum actualizado a: email@example.com
Ver más ofertas empleo
ENVIAR OFERTA DE EMPLEO
Rellena el siguiente formulario si quieres acceder a esta oferta de empleo de Siterpack.